January 31, 2014

January Finish ~ in the nick of time!

A Lovely Year of FinishesIt is a good thing I challenged myself to participate in  "A lovely year of finishes" otherwise I would have just further procrastinated completing Henry's baby blanket. As it is, I'm done only a few hours away from the linky party closing - ack!

I still have a few hours to link up tho, and 8 more weeks til this baby boy arrives, so I'll take that as a success :)

Without further ado, my January project - Henry's quilt for use when he is in his carseat. Fun log cabin on the front, soft warm minky on the back. I love it... and want one big enough for myself. I don't think 28 x 28 would cover much of me but it will be perfect for him :)



We'll see if I can muster up the energy to first find a project for February (I have tons of UFOs somewhere but digging them out is the issue!) and then finish it! I may end up sitting out the next few months ... we shall see.

Thanks for the motivation Shanna! I love this yearly initiative and seeing what everyone else has made.

No comments: